Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Hello. I am wondering if skyblock will come back at all. I've purchased a rank and was looking forward to playing on it, as I've spent money on something that's currently not even functioning.

Thanks,
Sam

Hello. I am wondering if skyblock will come back at all. I've purchased a rank and was looking forward to playing on it, as I've spent money on something that's currently not even functioning.

Thanks,
Sam
Hey Sam,

Skyblock will be releasing soon maybe this week or next it was in the overall update and it said "Skyblock Grand Release" which means that it should be out and running well sometime soon within the next weeks. Im hyped for it to release too. Anyways hope that helped you bro.

Thanks,
Sam
Now that i'm looking back it was From November 2018 sadly. So i would have to say i have no clue. But i hope that it will come back soon for you.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Hey Sam,

Skyblock will be releasing soon maybe this week or next it was in the overall update and it said "Skyblock Grand Release" which means that it should be out and running well sometime soon within the next weeks. Im hyped for it to release too. Anyways hope that helped you bro.
Please don't go liberally vomiting information like that as if you have any idea at all. I understand that your intentions were pure and you corrected your mistake, so let's keep it at that.

Furthermore, Skyblock Grand was intentionally named to create differentiation between itself and the current Skyblock server. As in, Skyblock Grand is a separate entity, meaning that ranks are not carried over to it. However, if you have a donator rank on the current Skyblock server, it'll of course roll over when that server is reset.

At least, that's what it was prior to me leaving. I don't think it's changed because we had very extensive conversation regarding this very topic, and actually had work done on it.

Thanks,
Sam
If you were planning on asking for a refund or charging back, neither of those are permitted, as purchasing a rank is considered a donation and are non-refundable.

Summing this up, from what I know about Skyblock and the server:

Whether it's tomorrow, next week or next month, please wait for Ben's announcement whenever that comes out.

Sorry for telling you the wrong thing. Should've looked a little further down on the date i'm online if you need anything or want to play?.