• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

What's your favorite, earliest memory of SC/IMC, or just Minecraft in general?

Welcome to Imperial Networks

solx

Gold
Picasso
solx
solx
Discord
noah#6145
Recently, I have been thinking about growing up with such an iconic game.
Most know that I am 18, and that is kind of a big number for someone who plays an 8-bit game like this, but I think a big part of the reason I still play Minecraft is that it holds a small part of me from when I was carefree and mostly happy. Don't get me wrong, I am most definitely happy now, but I really do think it was pure bliss playing Minecraft with your friends after a long day at school. I can remember logging on to XBox 360, launching Minecraft, and making PVP castles with a few of my buddies from back in the day; I can remember making new friends from the many multiplayer, minigame servers; I can remember trying to become one of the most popular Minecraft streamers with a few of my friends (obviously that didn't quite work out). I guess all of this is something that I am trying to hold onto.

I know that one day I will exit Minecraft and never log on again, but the memories made with this game will for sure live on in my brain for the rest of my life. What are some of yours?

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
in prison 2.0 I had a gang named DuckzArmy owned by me "DuckzSkillz" (at the time) and my good irl friend "DuckzOp" and we had a ton of noobs in the gang and we pretty much controlled pvp because there were too many of us especially since we had some decent pvpers like me and my friends but the noobs just were extra added dmg to the enemies it was really fun to be apart of big fights especially when koth was around. good times, really wish they'd come back, my childhood isnt over yet and i wanna make the best of it, ive moved from this game a while ago. but looking back at the memories i wish I could go back because now there is no more of it. and just thinking about it is sad even though it was just a game, but I made so many friends in just a game. whatever negative comments i have on imperial is because i hate the fact of where the server ended up from 1000 players to 100 it just sucks. but I love all of you guys that are trying your best to bring it back. adios

when sg was alive back in sg1.0. I would pick alchemist and follow kids around and just throw every potion I had at them. Good times, It was better when they had god kit and got dk'd by potions.

I have not been playing that long (only about a year now) and have had some wonderful memories on prison. My most cherished one was when I got a guardian spawner, and made a shop. I had some good friends, and loved to help the community.

twiggypie

twiggy314
twiggy314
Mod
Discord
twiggypie#3155
About 3 resets ago on towny, Evilclownboxes and I had a pretty nice shop set up that everyone used. It was fun selling pretty much anything to anybody. Also was a power level queen.

Sidewinder

Admin
xsidewinderx
xsidewinderx
Admin
Discord
Sidewinder
This

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
I remember when i made a town in Towny named Imperia and Cu##an was p####d cause it was so close to spawn, about a week later Swagcraft was renamed to ImperialMC :giggle:

Fishy

FlyingFishy
FlyingFishy
Mod
creative being full so you had to wait for someone to leave to join. meeting my online friends

Gigabyte

DilatedPeoples
DilatedPeoples
Around 4 years ago on factions when there was the big "Alliance" with my faction Mirage, Kizro's faction, and I think Infamous. It was fun logging in everyday and being accused of cheating and other general nonsense, lol. Huge wars would break out between factions and being a big name on the server gave me a big online ego when the server had hundreds or even over a thousand players and I was one of the "elite" people.

We were all (mostly) little kids on factions doing random stuff, but to this day like 5 years later I still game and chat with some of the people from back then and they're like Internet family to me even as an adult. So funny to look back in retrospection, all of that stuff never really mattered but when we were little it was a huge deal. It's cool to see the community here still shifting and staying together so many years later.

prison 1.0 and 2.0 days for sure. pvp didn't get better than that

Darkstorm (Clark)

Hero
clarkston789
clarkston789
Starving to death after playing towny for 4 minutes. I was very new to the game at that point, not just towny. Just thinking about everything that's changed over the past 4 and a half years is pretty wild.

Tobo

Helper
123tobo
123tobo
Helper
Discord
Tony#4113
The 1k factions players back in 2013 or 2014 (cant remember) was prob one of my favorite things but one of the more recent ones was us placing about 25 dubs of tnt on factions and setting it off right before it closed. Crashed the server a few times and i think joel had to roll it back

When faced with a setback! We must challenge our assumptions!

Around 4 years ago on factions when there was the big "Alliance" with my faction Mirage, Kizro's faction, and I think Infamous. It was fun logging in everyday and being accused of cheating and other general nonsense, lol. Huge wars would break out between factions and being a big name on the server gave me a big online ego when the server had hundreds or even over a thousand players and I was one of the "elite" people.

We were all (mostly) little kids on factions doing random stuff, but to this day like 5 years later I still game and chat with some of the people from back then and they're like Internet family to me even as an adult. So funny to look back in retrospection, all of that stuff never really mattered but when we were little it was a huge deal. It's cool to see the community here still shifting and staying together so many years later.
gr8 time

Vope

Beast
VIP Swag
VIP Prime

I remember you and being railed in PvP by you and raging lmfao ~xHollowz

The friendships that I made years ago that still go on today were formed because of this server <3