Open Voting links

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Just wanted to let you guys know that none of the voting links work at all.

Sidewinder

Admin
xsidewinderx
xsidewinderx
Admin
Discord
Sidewinder
Thanks for reporting this. I will have this looked into, and hopefully fixed right away.

OP
OP
Christian1967
Thanks SideWinder. It happened after the server crashed and the website as well.

Cheeze

Cheezeburgerfan
Cheezeburgerfan
I can confirm that voting does not work on Skyblock currently. Whenever i vote i do not get any rewards in game like usual. The Vote Drop thing has been at 30/50 for several days now.

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001
I hopped onto the server yesterday and I can also confirm that the voting system isn't operating as intended. Hopefully Sidewinder will have a fix for the bug in the upcoming days.

I can confirm that voting does not work on Skyblock currently. Whenever i vote i do not get any rewards in game like usual. The Vote Drop thing has been at 30/50 for several days now.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
I hopped onto the server yesterday and I can also confirm that the voting system isn't operating as intended. Hopefully Sidewinder will have a fix for the bug in the upcoming days.
don’t mean to burst your bubble, but it’s becoming a liiiitle too obvious that you’re slightly post farming to get 10 posts in order to apply. the bug has been reported and a staff member has acknowledged it (along with someone else confirming).

let the staff work their magic and ease up on the posts.