• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Sup Guys

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Hello! Wassup, and how are all of you doing?

I am RedBlader. (Red, or Blade for short). I joined this server I want to say about 6-7 months ago, maybe more maybe less. I am an avid skyblock player, and usually online everyday. My history with this server was during 7.0 I joined and really enjoyed skyblock. I then quit mc due to school becuase well, it’s school, I have a GPA and grades to uphold and can’t spend every free minute on my computer. I recently came back roughly two weeks ago to see how it was doing, and luckily enough it was right in time for summer first off, the reset (8.0) and me feeling nostalgic for skyblock.

So I’m going to continue on this tangent for a bit longer. Skyblock is pretty much the only thing I play on mc. You’ll see me on usually later in the day where I’m talking to random players or telling people to chill for no reason whatsoever. I like to think I’m friendly so if you need help with quests or whatnot just ask.

That’s pretty much sums me up. I’m not really new to the server, but no one really knows me so I thought an intro would be inciteful. Anyway, that’s all I really have to say, wherever you currently are I hope your having a good day/night and hope to see you online!

Thanks for reading, - RedBlader.

OP
OP
RedBlader
On another note, I’m a guitarist, and have been all my life. I enjoy all types of music, but mostly listen to punk rock, alternative rock, and metal. If any of you want to talk music I’m always down.

Hey, when prison comes out you should give it a go! It's really fun haha

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner