SkyBlock Ranks

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering why when you pay almost 200 dollars for the top rank that about half the kit gets taken away on this new reset and we also loose most of our commands to be able to do anything on the server. You do so on your website what we can do and get but we are not being able to have everything we were promised on the website. To me that shows false advertisement on your part. If I would have known that this was going to happen I might not have even purchased a rank to begin with.
Are you guys even going to give us what you promised on th ed website or not?

Soldier_Field

Soldier_Field
Soldier_Field
Lesson Learned? Don't buy expensive ranks. Hope this works out for you though

OP
OP
Christian1967
When I bought the ranks we were getting everything we were promised. It's just during this new reset that this has happened to all ranked people.

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Let me just lay down my opinion on this: your argument is inaccurate. The only thing changed in this reset, regarding donator ranks on Skyblock is the removal of the ability to change spawner type. You did not lose "most" of your commands, nor were your kits changed at all, whatsoever. Furthermore, this is very misleading to anyone looking at this thread:
I was just wondering why when you pay almost 200 dollars for the top rank
You, in total, paid a total of $37.50 to get to Osmium. We constantly have sales to make our ranks more affordable for the everyday player.

Let me be clear, we can remove every single donator perk overnight and still be in our rights. Sure, we would never do that out of player satisfaction, but by purchasing a rank on the server, you are making a donation. The perks and items that you gain from your donation is something we do to encourage said donations.

We'll be adding the TOS back to the forums soon.

To elaborate further, the removal of spawner changing was my decision. Hate me all you want, but I'll only budge a little. The reason behind this is because it's far too easy to obtain "useless" spawners from crates, or by purchasing them, then adding value to the spawners by changing them. Although I'm a donator myself, and I can see why you want it, it's simply too unfair and unbalanced for the players who don't have the permissions that you do.

Soldier_Field

Soldier_Field
Soldier_Field
Let me just lay down my opinion on this: your argument is inaccurate. The only thing changed in this reset, regarding donator ranks on Skyblock is the removal of the ability to change spawner type. You did not lose "most" of your commands, nor were your kits changed at all, whatsoever. Furthermore, this is very misleading to anyone looking at this thread:

You, in total, paid a total of $37.50 to get to Osmium. We constantly have sales to make our ranks more affordable for the everyday player.

Let me be clear, we can remove every single donator perk overnight and still be in our rights. Sure, we would never do that out of player satisfaction, but by purchasing a rank on the server, you are making a donation. The perks and items that you gain from your donation is something we do to encourage said donations.

We'll be adding the TOS back to the forums soon.

To elaborate further, the removal of spawner changing was my decision. Hate me all you want, but I'll only budge a little. The reason behind this is because it's far too easy to obtain "useless" spawners from crates, or by purchasing them, then adding value to the spawners by changing them. Although I'm a donator myself, and I can see why you want it, it's simply too unfair and unbalanced for the players who don't have the permissions that you do.
Why would you remove everyone's perks?

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Why would you remove everyone's perks?
We wouldn't. I said that we are able to do so and be in our rights to emphasize the point that purchasing a rank is considered a donation.

Soldier_Field

Soldier_Field
Soldier_Field
oh. Yeah that would be a (you know what) move if you did lol

eh tru, i forgot how epic sal was xD, makes good points, is always accurate with his info, aaaaaand shows me how dumb i am xD.
anyway yeah you're right it was considered a donation and the only thing you removed was the ss change, tho i wish we got a shorter cooldown on /fix considering we're osmium. just a thought

-Nugget

Andy____

NotNashysAlt
NotNashysAlt
Discord
Andy____ #8600
I was just wondering why when you pay almost 200 dollars for the top rank that about half the kit gets taken away on this new reset and we also loose most of our commands to be able to do anything on the server. You do so on your website what we can do and get but we are not being able to have everything we were promised on the website. To me that shows false advertisement on your part. If I would have known that this was going to happen I might not have even purchased a rank to begin with.
Are you guys even going to give us what you promised on th ed website or not?
First of all they can change it how every they want. When you buy a rank YOU ARE DONATING to the server and they thank you with rank.
And its not allowed if its not a donation beause the minecraft ULA says that server aren't supposed to use minecraft as a money source. And also the server is JKnetz's server he can do what he wants to do.

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
First of all they can change it how every they want. When you buy a rank YOU ARE DONATING to the server and they thank you with rank.
And its not allowed if its not a donation beause the minecraft ULA says that server aren't supposed to use minecraft as a money source. And also the server is JKnetz's server he can do what he wants to do.
Try not to repeat information already mentioned in the thread previously.
Furthermore, please do not grave-dig (comment on threads which have been inactive for two or more weeks).

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.