• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Update Skyblock / Grand Update

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223

Well, this is kinda awkward.

We'll be delaying the release of Skyblock Grand to a different date. Although I'm fully ready to release it right now, and we would've been bang-on schedule, we just simply cannot release it at the moment, for it to have an impactful beginning. I mentioned in our Revival plans that transparency is a value that we will be incorporating into our server resets and developments, so I'll be straight up: We are not releasing it right now because of the low traffic of (new) players on the server. We will be striving to secure another advertisement slot as soon as we can, and giving you all a new release date to look forward to.

I apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused and for hyping something up that didn't come out at the advertised date.

Anyway, to make up for this, considering I don't have to work on any servers at the moment, what do you guys want? Do you want a new TDM map? A new feature for Skyblock? Is there an annoying tree in the middle of Towny's spawn that you want to be removed? Tell me what you want and add a bit of description to it and I'll work towards it!

Nonetheless, I'm likely to add more things to Skyblock Grand as well, so if you have any suggestions for that as well, just ask!

like fr, if you ask, you'll probably get it

Thank you for your support, everyone!

FiteMeh

Helper
Beast
Legend
VIP Prime
FiteMeh
FiteMeh
Helper
Discord
FiteMeh#8800
Not sure if it's already implemented into Skyblock Grand, but possibly custom enchantments thar players could buy with experience levels or money?

No
Stupid
Ass
Minions

It ruins the grind out of skyblock I remeber when you actually had to be constantly playing inorder to make money. Skyblock now? Its just me sitting there talking in chat making tons of money Effortlessly. Minions have legit ruined the feel of skyblock for me.

Insted of a seller minion why not trying to find or create a plugin that has a little tool type deal where when you punch a chest with it it sells the whole chest That way you still actually have to sell stuff mannually but, its still alot quicker then you actually having to type out ./sell ha 2 times per double chest.

Another thing Possible making the Rank kits turn into a paper That you right click just like it is when you win it out of the crates? that way people can store them and even sell them to players very easily

Remove all the other skyblock islands and keep it original L Shaped or diamond shaped islands

FiteMeh

Helper
Beast
Legend
VIP Prime
FiteMeh
FiteMeh
Helper
Discord
FiteMeh#8800
Also, add /chatcolor on towny for Knight+ if possible.

bring back /sell hand on regular skyblock so it sells every item of that type in your inv and not just the one stack - same with grand if that command is there

Also if grand is supposed to be "Harder" Im assuming theres no god maybe even no fly? how do ranks work

OP
OP
Salamananders

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Not sure if it's already implemented into Skyblock Grand, but possibly custom enchantments thar players could buy with experience levels or money?
custom enchantments
What type of custom enchants? A shiver is sent up my spine at the thought of PvP custom enchants, so perhaps little convenience enchants like speed boots?

No
Stupid
Ass
Minions

It ruins the grind out of skyblock I remeber when you actually had to be constantly playing inorder to make money. Skyblock now? Its just me sitting there talking in chat making tons of money Effortlessly. Minions have legit ruined the feel of skyblock for me.

Insted of a seller minion why not trying to find or create a plugin that has a little tool type deal where when you punch a chest with it it sells the whole chest That way you still actually have to sell stuff mannually but, its still alot quicker then you actually having to type out ./sell ha 2 times per double chest.

Another thing Possible making the Rank kits turn into a paper That you right click just like it is when you win it out of the crates? that way people can store them and even sell them to players very easily

Remove all the other skyblock islands and keep it original L Shaped or diamond shaped islands
Minions are pretty popular with others, though, so I don't think removing them would be well-received. However, I understand what you mean. Not all minions will be available in Skyblock Grand and I can say right now that the Seller Minion will not be in shop for SBG. However, may I suggest a nerf for the minions (along with an appropriate price reduction, of course)?

Sell wands are basically magic sticks that sell everything within the chest. I'll be trialing them out on SBG and you should be seeing them on Skyblock 8 if they're all sweet.

Yeah, I've reduced the kits to just the paper, that way it can become a pretty sick way to sell kits, especially at the start. I'll be adding that into Skyblock 8 in a bit.

There are already 9 (new) custom islands already made for the server. However, I can always add the two original islands that we used to feature, just so players can opt to have new islands or stick with the old ones. We're trying to move forward, not stay stationary on what we used to do.
but yeah, i'll add them to sbg

Also, add /chatcolor on towny for Knight+ if possible.
I'll add it to Noble+ when I remake donator kits for Skyblock.

bring back /sell hand on regular skyblock so it sells every item of that type in your inv and not just the one stack - same with grand if that command is there

Also if grand is supposed to be "Harder" Im assuming theres no god maybe even no fly? how do ranks work
We tried to stay away from full inventory selling for three reasons.
1) To encourage people to use the seller minions. ($$$ lol)
2) To cut down on people using scripts / macros to automatically sell their items while they afk overnight.
3) Make it a little harder to sell their items.

However, I can see the convenience that comes from using /sell hand. If I see this being a trend, I'll definitely add it back in!
as in, you're allowed to get your friends to comment to give sell hand back

I stuck my head into a couple of school assignments considering SBG was being delayed and it's technically finished. Therefore, you'll see these changes coming around Tuesday.

Thank you for your suggestions everyone, keep them coming!

FiteMeh

Helper
Beast
Legend
VIP Prime
FiteMeh
FiteMeh
Helper
Discord
FiteMeh#8800
What type of custom enchants? A shiver is sent up my spine at the thought of PvP custom enchants, so perhaps little convenience enchants like speed boots?

Minions are pretty popular with others, though, so I don't think removing them would be well-received. However, I understand what you mean. Not all minions will be available in Skyblock Grand and I can say right now that the Seller Minion will not be in shop for SBG. However, may I suggest a nerf for the minions (along with an appropriate price reduction, of course)?

Sell wands are basically magic sticks that sell everything within the chest. I'll be trialing them out on SBG and you should be seeing them on Skyblock 8 if they're all sweet.

Yeah, I've reduced the kits to just the paper, that way it can become a pretty sick way to sell kits, especially at the start. I'll be adding that into Skyblock 8 in a bit.

There are already 9 (new) custom islands already made for the server. However, I can always add the two original islands that we used to feature, just so players can opt to have new islands or stick with the old ones. We're trying to move forward, not stay stationary on what we used to do.
but yeah, i'll add them to sbg

I'll add it to Noble+ when I remake donator kits for Skyblock.

2) To cut down on people using scripts / macros to automatically sell their items while they afk overnight.

However, I can see the convenience that comes from using /sell hand. If I see this being a trend, I'll definitely add it back in!

I stuck my head into a couple of school assignments considering SBG was being delayed and it's technically finished. Therefore, you'll see these changes coming around Tuesday.

Some custom wnchants I would suggest are: Experience (Gives you more experience for kills with swords or ores from pickaxes), Mob coins (If mob coins are added to the game this would increase the chabce of getting them from mob kills), ans some other skyblock grinding enchants such as those.

They can still do /sell all to sell everything, It just gets annoying since you'll accidentally sell items you didn't want to sell for example; if you have a powerful bow but since you can sell a bow doing /sell all will sell your bow.

Can I get uhhhhhh villagers in skyblock please...I asked around and nobody can tell me how to do that easily. Spawn villagers would be great to have an iron farm (but also somebody said that iron golem spawners exist and I don't know how to get those so)
but also the villagers are one of the /challenges and I will never feel complete if I don't do that
Additionally, somebody said you can win nether stars from crates, but they are so rare
Any chance of making them a buyable item from the shop?

They can still do /sell all to sell everything, It just gets annoying since you'll accidentally sell items you didn't want to sell for example; if you have a powerful bow but since you can sell a bow doing /sell all will sell your bow.
Lord... All u have to do is type ./sell handall

Non of this custom enchant bs If you want this to be hard. And more of a challenge Remove all these ./bal commands and stuff and go ahead and revert back to skyblock 4.0 with the Emerald system... Emeralds where you money you bought stuff with ermalds you sold stuff to get emeralds..

This would be a new type of skyblock making it harder for people to gain by just simplely afking They will actually need to play constantly inorder for them to become number 1

Or if u want it to be hard also Remove spawners and go back to where you only had cow and pig spawners

Non of this custom enchant bs If you want this to be hard. And more of a challenge Remove all these ./bal commands and stuff and go ahead and revert back to skyblock 4.0 with the Emerald system... Emeralds where you money you bought stuff with ermalds you sold stuff to get emeralds..

This would be a new type of skyblock making it harder for people to gain by just simplely afking They will actually need to play constantly inorder for them to become number 1
Sorry for spam it wouldn't let me edit my reply But another thing I would like to see be removed is Chatcolor its just complete aids The helpers legit get no one to pay attention to them because of it. when all you can see if super dark colors and fucking rainbows spamming in chat that little light green msg you see from the helper normally gets overlooked

gkits or iron golem spawner in /spawner shop

OP
OP
Salamananders

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Can I get uhhhhhh villagers in skyblock please...I asked around and nobody can tell me how to do that easily. Spawn villagers would be great to have an iron farm (but also somebody said that iron golem spawners exist and I don't know how to get those so)
but also the villagers are one of the /challenges and I will never feel complete if I don't do that
Additionally, somebody said you can win nether stars from crates, but they are so rare
Any chance of making them a buyable item from the shop?
Gonna have to decline your request for villagers as introducing them this late into a reset may cause economic issues. I've removed the "It takes a village" challenge.

Nether stars are available from /crates as a rare reward, as it's the main component in crafting a beacon. Because of this, I will not be making nether stars available in /shop.

Lord... All u have to do is type ./sell handall

Or if u want it to be hard also Remove spawners and go back to where you only had cow and pig spawners

Sorry for spam it wouldn't let me edit my reply But another thing I would like to see be removed is Chatcolor its just complete aids The helpers legit get no one to pay attention to them because of it. when all you can see if super dark colors and fucking rainbows spamming in chat that little light green msg you see from the helper normally gets overlooked
I'm gonna assume these are for SBG.

To begin with, I do not know if the emerald system will work nowadays. This is because most Skyblock servers offer a vault economy - where players earn money, instead of items of currency. Reverting back will mean that we need to spend more time to rework the economy as a whole and provide guidance to players starting out with the new currency. I understand that you want to see the old system back, but as much as I try to stay loyal to our roots, I cannot fully dedicate server development to our older players, or appeal to them. I have to find a fine line between our older, current and new players. Furthermore, why take a risk and change something that already works?

Chatcolor is purely cosmetic. I may remove light/dark green from donators, however, staff know what to do when their messages are ignored. For example, if I told you to stop bypassing and you ignored it and continued to do so, I can easily use my permissions to /warn you. If it continues, guess who will have to endure a quick mute?

The aim of SBG is to give players a different experience, while still being the same as a normal Skyblock in some ways.

what chu mean dont fix something that isnt broken something isnt going right or you wouldnt have 15 people playin

OP
OP
Salamananders

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
what chu mean dont fix something that isnt broken something isnt going right or you wouldnt have 15 people playin
Oh, so you’re telling me that the economy is broken, which is the reason why there are 15 players online?

Lag, Eco is broken, pay to win, boring, nothing to differ its self from some other skyblock server, too easy

Status
Not open for further replies.