• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Prison Prison Ideas

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for Prison, there could be a guard on duty at some points, I could help with the kit, It won't be too op, but basically the guard could have god gaps and a stick that has a good amount of knockback, when a player hits another player or hits the guard himself or herself, they can hit them with the stick as a warning. If the guard sees any sword, they could say "(Username) Sword, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" If the player doesn't give the sword they go to jail for 5mins, I could help with that too. They could also have flame bow and fire aspect sword with sharpness. They could also have chain armor with some op enchants, not too op though. The guard won't go on much, but there should be a limit which a manager or owner could give to the guard when they could go on duty, like once a month or twice or unlimited and they could go whenever they hear alerts or anything. My minecraft username is UPoopedUrsword, yes it's a bit innapropriate, but I'll be changing it soon back to taez, if you want to contact me anyway please discord message me! Tae#5870 if you need anything else, here's my email. (removed: please don’t give out your personal info!) Thanks for your time!:)

xEclipse_

Mobster
VIP Gold
VIP+
Silver
Scolded
Scolded
Discord
Isaac#2769
What would be the point of it.

Sounds like a neat idea!

This would be nothing like the past prison servers tho.

xEclipse_

Mobster
VIP Gold
VIP+
Silver
Scolded
Scolded
Discord
Isaac#2769
it sounds really stupid whats the point of being in jail nothing how the prison gamemode is suppost to be

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
The way we’re approaching this reset doesn’t exactly line up with this idea, however perhaps with a bit of tweaking it could be made into a useful concept.

For now, however, I think we’ll give it a miss.

Thank you for your idea!
/lock

Status
Not open for further replies.