• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Prison [Prison 5.0] Suggestions Thread

Welcome to Imperial Networks

Norman1512

Admin
Outlaw
Knight
VIP Swag
VIP+
Norman1512
Norman1512
Admin
Discord
Norman1512#2076
Hi all,
As most of you will know, Prison 5.0 has finally been released.

We have received countless suggestions since the launch of the server so we have come to the conclusion that it would be beneficial to use the forums.

Please use the format below when posting a suggestion:
  • Suggestion description:
  • How can we implement this suggestion?
  • Will this suggestion depend on donations/ranks?
  • Additional information:

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
By the way at the end i follow the format as i started ended up typing more instead of C & P them

Alright so I have a ton of suggestions. I know it wont be following the format but its because I don't care to retype it because the suggestions never were suggested or read (From 3.0 and 4.0 Prison) I don't really care if y'all flame me for not following the format, I am literally tired of typing the same ones over and over again. Anyway to begin.

I will be copy and pasting exactly what I put on the forum page maybe make a little tweaks but nothing much. It might be long sorry in advance.

Koth & LMS: A lot of people likes the idea of LMS and especially koth, it brings out the pvp skills to the table, back then the prison server had a lot of people that pvped, from what I've seen old people that have left the server is because they are waiting for it to be good or like it used to be. I even know people that hacked because they didn't care about the server because it was coming to trash(Ricebowls iVentorium). But if we had koth and lms again it might bring old players back. For example, in 2.0 towards the end it was becoming dead, the staff decided to put Koth in, eventually when people heard about it we saw about 10-15 more people playing. I can say this since I saw it and I experienced it. I was in 4 different gangs contesting koth. I can say it was one of the best times I've had on prison, all the loot I lost was worth the fun. It included small fights to huge fights. I remember in the morning when no one was on I'd sit on koth before school xD. Lms wasn't really all that great since it was in 3.0 which was very laggy, but it did have its ups and downs, people got punished from it, from running away/hiding I personally didn't enjoy it. Obviously you guys are gonna say you can't make it exactly the same, but what you can do is just put the koth plugin into the folder and try it out. It's always worth a shot. I know you're 'working' on events but I just need to keep giving the same ideas over and over so you guys don't forget and actually make it how the public wants it.

Alright so this next suggestion involves a different gamemode within the old server just don't pay attention to it though, be warned about swearing (a lot) also the 2nd one is the suggestion about the Mob arena from 1.0 and 2.0 but 2.0 mob arena was useless. This is a suggestion that doesn't 'need' to be added but would be nice aiming towards mob arena.

Mob arena:
1. Whens gta out? and also we got our donor weapons and shit back right?
2. There better be mob arena on prison or I want a refund for Viking I paid $10 straight from my pocket. This is bs if I don't get my use of it, yeah yeah it's a donate thing idfc I paid for it to have not and like 5% to donate (I guess). If I can't get a refund this is ******** so you better do something with Viking kit...

Ok so I guess other suggestions were on my other accounts while my main account was banned from forums and I can no longer access my other accounts. So my worst enemy having to type more suggestions welp here we go.

TSHOP
  • Suggestion description: Make tokens obby 1 for 1 no one likes hay it brings back terrible memories from 3.0 & 4.0
  • How can we implement this suggestion? You're the ones who know this stuff not us use you're commands for your plugins dunno worldedit? //set obsidian change sign to obsidian instead and make it 1 for 1 not 3 for 1
  • Will this suggestion depend on donations/ranks? no
  • Additional information: none

• Suggestion description: Add gapples, beacons, crappy to op armor, swords, axes (with sharp), get rid of upgrading your pickaxe add a pickaxe to tshop. Basically 2.0's tshop except less op
  • How can we implement this suggestion? do it
  • Additional information: no
Gaps and basic stuff

• Suggestion description: More ways to get gapples from kits like rank kits weekly & monthly kits easier to get them out of crates rankups etc.
  • Additional information: no

• Suggestion description: Armor & other pvp gear, make it easier to get like you can buy plain armor but buy enchants on them like in 2.0 but not overly expensive so you can actually pvp without no life the game to mine and buy it from people. add a shop for pots like actually on signs not commands it makes it easier and not so confusing just a small shop like 2.0 and i hate to say it but from 3.0 as well.
  • Will this suggestion depend on donations/ranks? the armor that you can buy might out do rank gear so just up the prot for donator gear as well as tshop max gear but not too much make the donator gear over power tshop gear like outlaw or mobster over powers all except for event gear.
  • Additional information: na da

PVP

• Suggestion description: Keep pvp flat mostly but add 4 hopefully by now obby mines, like end of 2.0 with a few small buildings and like that lava pit in the back of 2.0 pvp, maybe that huge tree plant thing on the top that you could climb
  • Will this suggestion depend on donations/ranks? no?
  • Additional information: nopers
Mining/Money

• Suggestion description: Really all I can say ranking up from A-B had never been so hard and time consuming in my whole life, it probably takes about an hour to get a full inv (well it feels like it) and I mined for like 5 mins and got 5 stacks of ores and blocks from A mine and got barely $500 and I need $10000. Make money easier and a better pick for mining,
  • Will this suggestion depend on donations/ranks? nooooo
  • Additional information: NO
Gangs/Teams

• Suggestion description: 50000 is crap for making games and the gangs plugin looks the same as 3.0 and 4.0 and you have to upgrade the gang to invite more people which is not fair, literally a person playing and no lifeing the game could have a level max gang and someone could not win a 10v1 in or whatever it is especially when they maybe hitting their teammates in pvp cause they cant invite them to their lvl 1 gang they are trying to work towards mining (hopefully) obby from the (hopefully) four obby mines that is (hopefully) in the new pvp
  • How can we implement this suggestion? do IT
  • Will this suggestion depend on donations/ranks? NERR
  • Additional information: guy

I just wasted an hour of my life and I have to go to bed in 2 hours cause I work in the morning. I hope these will be added. I've talked with some of my old friends that used to play this server they said they'd consider coming back if ALL were added. so yeah.

Cannot wait to get hate and have many people disliking except for the old people!

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
I don't know why I can't edit my original post or I'm just blind but anyway a few more suggestions I thought about.

Fix the 1.7 proxy disconnect, it happens when I go to the plot world as well as pvp.

I've noticed that voting gives you $1000 and apparently there are 6 voting sites someone said so you don't even have to mine to rankup to B just vote and you got $6000 and whatever tokens and vote keys can get you. That in my opinion is not well balanced.

I forgot about format but i dont wanna retype so yeah. not that many cause i already forgot what i was gonna write but anyways
ADIOS AND GOODBYE FOLKS!!!!1!!

I agree, bounties could be a cool feature and good addition to /pvp.

morgan

GangMemberMorgan
GangMemberMorgan
Discord
Morgan#3581
User has been warned for spam.
eat butt

FiteMeh

Helper
Beast
Legend
VIP Prime
FiteMeh
FiteMeh
Helper
Discord
FiteMeh#8800
  • Mob Arena Prizes
    The Mob arena currently only has such limited amount of prizes that you can win such as Diamond, Emerald, Gold, Iron Blocks, Obsidian, kit Mob Arena, a disguise key and a MobSlayer tag. I would want to suggest some new additions to prizes.

• More crate keys I think that the addition of all vote, epic, swag and possibly a new Mob arena crate would really encourage more players to come and enjoy the mob arena more. Vote keys could be randomly given at rounds 5-20, Epic keys could be randomly given at rounds 21-30, Swag keys could be randomly given at rounds 30-50, Mob arena keys could be randomly given at rounds 51-75.
  • Money rewards
    There are currently no money rewards that can be achieved in the mob arena. I think even just adding small prizes of 5k-20k would also improve prizes by a lot.
  • Donator kits
    This might defeat the purpose of donator ranks, but I think that just adding kits randy and hound at round 70 as a reward would be really great.

OP
OP
Norman1512

Norman1512

Admin
Outlaw
Knight
VIP Swag
VIP+
Norman1512
Norman1512
Admin
Discord
Norman1512#2076
  • Mob Arena Prizes
    The Mob arena currently only has such limited amount of prizes that you can win such as Diamond, Emerald, Gold, Iron Blocks, Obsidian, kit Mob Arena, a disguise key and a MobSlayer tag. I would want to suggest some new additions to prizes.

• More crate keys I think that the addition of all vote, epic, swag and possibly a new Mob arena crate would really encourage more players to come and enjoy the mob arena more. Vote keys could be randomly given at rounds 5-20, Epic keys could be randomly given at rounds 21-30, Swag keys could be randomly given at rounds 30-50, Mob arena keys could be randomly given at rounds 51-75.
  • Money rewards
    There are currently no money rewards that can be achieved in the mob arena. I think even just adding small prizes of 5k-20k would also improve prizes by a lot.
  • Donator kits
    This might defeat the purpose of donator ranks, but I think that just adding kits randy and hound at round 70 as a reward would be really great.
Multiple key rewards or money rewards never crossed my mind. I'll add these now, however I will not be adding donator kits as a reward.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Norman.

FiteMeh

Helper
Beast
Legend
VIP Prime
FiteMeh
FiteMeh
Helper
Discord
FiteMeh#8800
Some things I feel should be added to the Mob Arena/Event Crates

1. /kit mobarena1
2. 1 Disguise Key
3. 2 Swag Keys
4. 3 Epic Keys
5. 100k
6. 250k
7. 3% Chance of a Donator Class for Mob Arena
8. Various Donator Tag prizes
9. Bombs
10. Your own player skull
11. Spawners
12. Etokens

OP
OP
Norman1512

Norman1512

Admin
Outlaw
Knight
VIP Swag
VIP+
Norman1512
Norman1512
Admin
Discord
Norman1512#2076
Some things I feel should be added to the Mob Arena/Event Crates

1. /kit mobarena1
2. 1 Disguise Key
3. 2 Swag Keys
4. 3 Epic Keys
5. 100k
6. 250k
7. 3% Chance of a Donator Class for Mob Arena
8. Various Donator Tag prizes
9. Bombs
10. Your own player skull
11. Spawners
12. Etokens
Thanks for the suggestions, however the donator classes for Mob Arena will be obtained by donations only - this is the same with donator tags.

I'm going to be changing the rewards to give out crate keys every so often, rather than how it is structured at the moment, I just need to put some time on the side so I can create the Event crate.

Thanks again,
Norman.