• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Update Prison 5.0 Reborn

Welcome to Imperial Networks

Norman1512

Admin
Outlaw
Knight
VIP Swag
VIP+
Norman1512
Norman1512
Mod
Discord
Norman1512#2076

Hey all,
Today we have an announcement to make!

Recently we released Prison 5.0 and unfortunately the server did not comply with our high standards. Because of this, we have decided to restart and bring out a new reset - Prison 5.0 Reborn!

Here at Imperial, we like to ensure that the community have a large input on the content we release. This is why we have made the additions requested by the community via our Suggestions Thread.

On behalf of the staff team we would like to thank FantaShots, CobbOfficial, SKYLORD_SWORDMAN and Stuartinator12 for their continuous support as well as submitting their ideas.

To ensure you know what we have changed from Prison 5.0, a changelog will be listed below.

Change Log
  • A general reset (including balances, plots, tokens, etc).​
  • A new economy.​
  • New mine percentages.​
  • New rankup & prestige prices.​
  • Prestige mines.​
  • Prestige rewards (/kit).​
  • Donator mines have been added.​
  • ShopGUI has been removed.​
  • KoTH has been added at /warp pvp.​
  • Hay bales have been replaced with Obsidian (/warp pvp).​
  • Token currency ratio is now 1:1 rather than 3:1.​
  • Updated vote rewards.​
  • Crates have been updated (Vote, Epic & Swag).​
  • Rankup, Event and Disguise crate(s) has been added.​
  • Kits pickaxes are more frequent (Starter, C, F, H, K, M, O, U, Q and X).​
  • Donator kits have been revamped.​
  • God Apples are easier to obtain.​
  • /token shop has been updated.​
  • /invsee is now a donator perk for Ace+​
  • Multipliers have been removed.​
  • Bounties have been added (/bounty)!​
  • Chat Reaction has been added (min. 10 players).​
More features will implement soon, such as Custom Enchants and Mob Arena!
If you have any ideas which we could potentially add to the prison server, please submit your suggestions here.

Plot of The Month
Plot of The Month for Prison is back!

Rewards for Plot of The Month:
1. $100 Buycraft Voucher
2. $50 Buycraft Voucher
3. $25 Buycraft Voucher

Reset Sale
Don’t miss out on the unbelievable reset sale - 70% off everything! This offer will be ending soon!​

Enjoy,
Imperial Team.​

Last edited:

FiteMeh

Helper
Beast
Legend
VIP Prime
FiteMeh
FiteMeh
Helper
Discord
FiteMeh#8800
RIP STU

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
gj man ill hop on soon or later

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
Fix /spawn i cant do it cause no perms.

Better koth loot op armor swords gaps money etc

old thread i cant get to idk why so i post stuff here

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
A few suggestions!

-Add glass bottles & soulsand to shop or just finish the shop in general.

-Make donor mines work -Desirinq_ he means make donors be able to sell the contents of the donor mine for $$

-Desirinq_ & I cannot merge our plots together to make 7 total, we can do /p confirm it says it worked but it didn't

-Make weapons have different names in /token shop such as OP Sword or OP Axe. Change armor set names like God armor old names from 2.0.

-Make the axe slightly more op than the sword like 2 or 3 more sharp so its balanced and a little more better than the sword, but also make the best axe more expensive.

-Add random chances of items to koth loot, like a random 5 items or so. With that comes the next suggestion --

-Add more loot such as, crate keys, money slips (Right click to obtain), any other useful prison type items. Keep the pvp gear though.

-Maybe instead of gaining the items from capping koth on the spot, give just a key named KoTH Key or something that way if your inventory is full of pots or something or just not enough space for the items, they wont drop on the ground for others, that are contesting the koth to pick up even though they never capped it.

-If we reach a certain amount of players on a special day staff can do a drop party, lets say we reach 50 players on prison, after broadcasting to the entire server, if enough people come a drop party happens, that is a good start for new players and might make them want to play prison more than just the other servers.

-Get rid of "Nothing" in crates or just a lower chance of getting that, add more chances of other items like tokens & money.

-Add command /tshop way easier than typing /token shop thx.

One last suggestion -Get more prison staff, like all I see is norman doing most of the work, like shop, tshop, that stuff like get a few mods or something so norman isn't the only one, maybe I'm wrong but still more than one person should be working on the server it gets stuff done faster and makes players more happy that stuff is getting done otherwise norman is doing a great job for how many suggestions me and others had/have.

Sorry about all the stuff, but it shouldn't be too hard just a few commands xD gl

Thanks for considering any of these, pce.

FiteMeh

Helper
Beast
Legend
VIP Prime
FiteMeh
FiteMeh
Helper
Discord
FiteMeh#8800
A few suggestions!

-Add glass bottles & soulsand to shop or just finish the shop in general.

-Make donor mines work -Desirinq_ he means make donors be able to sell the contents of the donor mine for $$

-Desirinq_ & I cannot merge our plots together to make 7 total, we can do /p confirm it says it worked but it didn't

-Make weapons have different names in /token shop such as OP Sword or OP Axe. Change armor set names like God armor old names from 2.0.

-Make the axe slightly more op than the sword like 2 or 3 more sharp so its balanced and a little more better than the sword, but also make the best axe more expensive.

-Add random chances of items to koth loot, like a random 5 items or so. With that comes the next suggestion --

-Add more loot such as, crate keys, money slips (Right click to obtain), any other useful prison type items. Keep the pvp gear though.

-Maybe instead of gaining the items from capping koth on the spot, give just a key named KoTH Key or something that way if your inventory is full of pots or something or just not enough space for the items, they wont drop on the ground for others, that are contesting the koth to pick up even though they never capped it.

-If we reach a certain amount of players on a special day staff can do a drop party, lets say we reach 50 players on prison, after broadcasting to the entire server, if enough people come a drop party happens, that is a good start for new players and might make them want to play prison more than just the other servers.

-Get rid of "Nothing" in crates or just a lower chance of getting that, add more chances of other items like tokens & money.

-Add command /tshop way easier than typing /token shop thx.

One last suggestion -Get more prison staff, like all I see is norman doing most of the work, like shop, tshop, that stuff like get a few mods or something so norman isn't the only one, maybe I'm wrong but still more than one person should be working on the server it gets stuff done faster and makes players more happy that stuff is getting done otherwise norman is doing a great job for how many suggestions me and others had/have.

Sorry about all the stuff, but it shouldn't be too hard just a few commands xD gl

Thanks for considering any of these, pce.
You can type /ts to access the token shop.