• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Skyblock My Suggestions

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seal

Im_Seal
Im_Seal
Discord
Seal#5194
Which server or service is this suggestion for?
Skyblock
I'd like to start off by saying that I am fairly new to the server so if I say something that has already been implemented but taken out of the game for reasons or something has been denied already please let me know.

Cobwebs in /shop - This is not only a good "block" to use for building but it can help make spawner farms such as creeper and squid

/Bal [PlayerName] - I know there is already a plugin that shows player balance when you hover over their name but if a player is offline and you want to find out how much money they have you would be able to.

/Bal Top - This can add more competition in the skyblocks server where people can focus on how much money they have if they can't get onto /is top.

Mute Server Advertisements - Add a command where you can toggle or even mute server advertisements in chat. I feel it is pointless to see advertisements in chat about /flymenu and bronze rank when I have Osmium.

Open Multiple Crates at a Time - It would be helpful instead of having 20 keys and opening them 1 by 1 to have it open maybe 5 at a time or a set number that the player can choose.

Tobo

Helper
123tobo
123tobo
Helper
Discord
Tony#4113
Thank you for the suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.