• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Denied My Builder Thread.

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alezian_RAGE

MolarHurdleYT
MolarHurdleYT
1.) I have been playing on this server for 1 year know and I loved this server from the beginning!

My Minecraft username is: Alezian_RAGE

My timezone is: UTC+2

And my Discord username is: Alezian_RAGE#1714

And ofcourse my age is: 17

2018-10-03_15.50.14.png

2.) This is a picture of a house I buildt in skyblock on another server. But as you can see I used a resource pack. -----------(screenshot of one of my builds)

3.) For the next Month I am available to play 5 times a week. But after the Month I am only going to play 3 times a week.--------- (How often will I work on imperial projects?)

4.) It would be such an honor to be part of the team on my favourite server.-------------(Will I work as a member on the team?)

Ben

2nd Boss Man
Co-Owner
Discord
Benjamin#9269
Hey there,

In order to properly gauge your ability, please attach a few additional screenshots of work you've completed. If you do not have any - feel free to build on our Creative Server, and just let us know when you're done and we'll come take a look!

OP
OP
Alezian_RAGE

Alezian_RAGE

MolarHurdleYT
MolarHurdleYT
Hey there,

In order to properly gauge your ability, please attach a few additional screenshots of work you've completed. If you do not have any - feel free to build on our Creative Server, and just let us know when you're done and we'll come take a look!
Ok i will dovthat but do i have to post a new thread

OP
OP
Alezian_RAGE

Alezian_RAGE

MolarHurdleYT
MolarHurdleYT
I am a Builder aswell on UniverseMC wich is a 400 player server wich contains Skybock, Factions, Creative and PvP.

This is the lobby wich I and 6 other builders had to build.
2018-10-07_19.05.27.png

O

OopsYourIndigo

That is a nice lobby!

Flip8id3

Flip8id3
Flip8id3
Alezian, you should be showcasing your own build unlike presenting a build that you made with others.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Hey, thanks for applying.

In order to ensure that all our builds are aesthetically appealing and useful, we require builders to have a high level of skill. This is also because we have high expectations when it comes to our build team: we need everybody to be able to pull their weight.

The quality of the build that you showed us did not achieve the standard that we are looking for. We are searching for builders who show a personal flair alongside an obvious eye-catching build.

We also can't exactly assess your other build as it was made with a team of seven people, including yourself. Considering the difference between your first build you showed us and this one, it does not look like you have what we are looking for.

Please take the time out to develop your skills and improve the quality of your builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.