• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

My Builder Thread.

Welcome to Imperial Networks

Alezian_RAGE

MolarHurdleYT
MolarHurdleYT
1.) I have been playing on this server for 1 year know and I loved this server from the beginning!

My Minecraft username is: Alezian_RAGE

My timezone is: UTC+2

And my Discord username is: Alezian_RAGE#1714

And ofcourse my age is: 17

2018-10-03_15.50.14.png

2.) This is a picture of a house I buildt in skyblock on another server. But as you can see I used a resource pack. -----------(screenshot of one of my builds)

3.) For the next Month I am available to play 5 times a week. But after the Month I am only going to play 3 times a week.--------- (How often will I work on imperial projects?)

4.) It would be such an honor to be part of the team on my favourite server.-------------(Will I work as a member on the team?)

Ben

3rd Boss Man
Manager
Discord
Benjamin#9269
Hey there,

In order to properly gauge your ability, please attach a few additional screenshots of work you've completed. If you do not have any - feel free to build on our Creative Server, and just let us know when you're done and we'll come take a look!

OP
OP
Alezian_RAGE

Alezian_RAGE

MolarHurdleYT
MolarHurdleYT
Hey there,

In order to properly gauge your ability, please attach a few additional screenshots of work you've completed. If you do not have any - feel free to build on our Creative Server, and just let us know when you're done and we'll come take a look!
Ok i will dovthat but do i have to post a new thread

OP
OP
Alezian_RAGE

Alezian_RAGE

MolarHurdleYT
MolarHurdleYT
I am a Builder aswell on UniverseMC wich is a 400 player server wich contains Skybock, Factions, Creative and PvP.

This is the lobby wich I and 6 other builders had to build.
2018-10-07_19.05.27.png

Flip8id3

Flip8id3
Flip8id3
Alezian, you should be showcasing your own build unlike presenting a build that you made with others.