Is this server still running?

Traphex

Traphex
Traphex
What is your Minecraft username? Michelangelo

Who punished you? Norman1512

Where were you punished? Creative

Why were you punished? "Attempting to Crash the server"

Why should you be unbanned? We really weren't aiming to crash the server at all, one of us suggested to go to creative so we all went and then we started building together. We were all building random things and having fun, also the lag was only client side not server lag, everyone else who was playing that wasn't at our plot wasn't lagging at all.

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Imagine thinking you could say things like this and still try to act like you're innocent:

[13:04:13] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> honestly the eye of enders got me banned from 15 plots
[13:04:20] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> i went on all my alts and bypassed them tho
[13:05:08] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> lemme download autoclicker hold on
[13:11:11] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: [AntiSwear] Michelangelo tried saying 'im deadass autoclicking this shit'.
[13:12:54] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> yo bhop works flawlessly here
[13:14:33] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> im autoclicking so mine doesnt
[13:27:43] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> but i also made a cobble monster
[13:27:46] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> and those lag the whole server
[13:34:48] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: <Michelangelo> we making lag machines ? :^)
[13:49:46] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: ❤ <Michelangelo> wheres my monster @ !
[13:53:51] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: ❤ <Michelangelo> im making a monster up on here LOL

[13:38:34] [Async Chat Thread - #972/INFO]: ❤ <Michelangelo> if i get banned again im not getting unbanned LOL
You're right though.

I'm seeing a lot of //copy and //pastes from you. Although I'm unaware of what was on your clipboard, judging from what you've been saying, I'm going to assume that your intentions were malicious. Furthermore, I do not believe that our community would benefit from players like you.

Appeal denied, come back in a month if you'd like another chance.
Locked.

I am a former minecraft prison player on this server. I quit minecraft a long time ago and left everything I had done on this server behind.

I quit playing around the time Prison 3.0 was released. I was an ace rank donor. You can find my old usernames on namemc.com. I was just wondering if this server is still running. I see that there is a new IP, but every time I try to use it, it won't connect me.

Just wanted to know if this is up and running because I would love to play again, as I've spent years of my life enjoying it and playing on it.

170lbs

Can I contact admin??
It is important.
Thanks.