• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Skyblock Iron Golem's for In-Game Purchasing

Welcome to Imperial Networks

Do you think that Imperial should bring back Iron Golems to Skyblock for in-game purchasing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireflame992

Fireflame992
Fireflame992
Which server or service is this suggestion for?
Skyblock
I just believe that IG's should be brought back to the Skyblock community. I think it would make the server more entertaining because there will be more competition in regards to the baltop. People will be able to have bragging rights, which will make the experience fun for all.

Tobo

Helper
123tobo
123tobo
Helper
Discord
Tony#4113
Voted no, all it does is make skyblock more of an AFK server, which IMO, it needs to be less of

AStar_

Administrator
Admin
Absolutely not. Iron Golem spawners are EXTREMELY overpowered, and considering the current baltop selling Iron Golems spawners for 100k is absolutely not a good idea. These players could easily buy 10 IGs and once you have IGs, you have the snowball effect. Along with this each Iron Ingot sells for 7.5 and a typical iron golem drops 3-5 ingots per death and a spawner can spawn up to 4 mobs at a time.

We experienced Iron Golem spawners in full force in skyblock 6.0 and boy were they strong as ever! Personally I was on the top island and we had over 100 IGs at the end of the map and we were having trouble selling the iron and even containing it, heck we started not even selling it and just making a giant wall around the island with the iron. In addition we have added selling minions which will make it so much easier to sell the iron(I know they need food, but still it makes it easier), and as Tobo has mentioned it will make Skyblock even more of an AFK server than it already it.

Thank you for the idea, but we will not be adding IGs to the shop.

Locking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.