• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Open important question

Welcome to Imperial Networks
So I used to play on this server a lot, mostly survival games, I spent a lot of money on the in-game kits then sadly the sg servers when down, I was wondering if you could look into exactly how much $ I had in those kits and give me some in store credit so I can play on some of your other servers, thank you for the help and your time.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
In-store credit is not typically provided as the act of purchasing a rank is considered a donation. At this time, I do not know what the plans for SG are, so I do not know whether it will be back up for you to use your kits.

OP
OP
CHELLE31
In-store credit is not typically provided as the act of purchasing a rank is considered a donation. At this time, I do not know what the plans for SG are, so I do not know whether it will be back up for you to use your kits.
So basically since sg is dead I cant have a rank on any other server that's the same amount I paid...…… well this server was fun while it lasted

xKorn

Osmium
Outlaw
Homosxual
Homosxual
RIP. Sending Money via Thoughts and Prayers