Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeel #0223

Hey!

This is the official server revamp thread that we’ve been hinting for a little while now. In this thread, we will be covering our plans for each server we have to offer on Imperial Networks, including Factions. We’ll be looking over this thread frequently to answer any questions we have from the community, or even suggestions: all are welcome.

Furthermore, we’d like to thank everyone who’s stuck with us all this time. Our last major update was made in 2017, and we’re nearing the middle of 2018. Yes, it’s late, maybe too late, but it’s better that we give you the server that you want and deserve.

Finally, we’re not aiming to release sub-par servers. We are aiming to have working, enjoyable servers that is ready to go from the start. Sure, there may be a few issues at the beginning, but after that, it only goes up. This will explain the length of time it may take between server releases, but all work will be done with a sense of urgency. This contrasts some of our previous releases, where major fixes had to be done to ensure a working server. As you can see, we’re trying to learn from our mistakes.

Skyblock

Skyblock is currently our main focus right now. We’re working hard to pump out a nice successor to our last update. We’re at the ninth version of it, and we hope to only escalate the level of enjoyment players have on our Skyblock server as time passes.

New features include:
- Custom Enchantments
- Visual World Border
- Daily Returning Rewards
-Quests

“Oh my god you guys haven’t even added anything! What the fu#%!?”

Although it doesn’t look like we’ve added too many new features, we believe that there’s no need to spoil the server with new aspects that’ll change the game too much. Judging from the success of the server last reset, it seems apparent: why change something that already works? The added features are merely present to compliment the gamemode.

Right now, we’re almost finished revising the core components of the server, or, simply nearing the end of perfecting and changing the features you all know and love. After that, we’ll be adding and working with some of the new additions to the server. As for testing, we test as we go, so there will only be a short testing phase: this means that we’ll be able to release the server a little earlier.

Oh, yeah, and by earlier, I mean sometime this month, perhaps towards the end.

Creative

As of now, we won’t exactly be resetting Creative. You’ll still have your plots, but that’s it. We’re resetting, updating, reworking and adding things as we would if we were carrying out a reset. Perhaps the better name for it would be an ‘update’. We plan to generate ideas in the days to come, so we could pump out a quick update as soon as we’re finished with Skyblock.

There’s a lot of fixes that need to be done on Creative, so I’m sure once we sort all of that out, it’ll seem like you’re playing on a refreshed server.

Prison / Towny

Prison and Towny will be worked on by our Manager, CptBen (formerly known as Ben2453). Towny will be the next major reset we will be working on after Skyblock is released, so keep an eye out for that. Ben is simply starting work on it while Joel and myself take care of Skyblock, to maximize efficiency.

As for Towny, Ben is handling the revamp once again. With his expertise with the server, we believe that this will definitely be a server to watch out for. In the past, we’ve harshly neglected Towny as a server and disappointed the many players who have been eagerly waiting for some news about it. Well, the wait is finally over. Adopting new methods of quality control and having been awoken by the disappointment produced by the lack of updates, we will try to make it the best version of Towny that Imperial has hosted.

For Prison, we want to take certain aspects from 1.0 and 2.0, so for any of you old players who played it like we did, I’m sure you’ll be pleased to see the fifth edition of our Prison server.

Prison will be the third major server release, following Towny. However, there may be updates for other servers in-between.

Other

We hope you’ve all been enjoying our new Forums! Although it was hard to move away from Enjin, our new website gives us a lot more utility and features to use, from creative ban options to better resource flexibility. Forums will be a WIP for a while, and it’ll soon have a new design - something you will all be familiar with. Ben recently added donator tags to the forums, so if you’re missing your rank, please open a thread here along with proof of your rank. We'll be revising the aesthetics of each tag very soon.

For those of you willing to apply to be a staff member, you will be able to do so in the near future, when we begin releasing updates for our servers. Of course, there will be an announcement made to let everyone know that we’re looking for new staff members. To cover our shortages, all staff members have their ranks globally. For those of you who are willing to apply soon, take a look at the work that these guys do, as they are good examples of how we expect our staff members to be.

Factions / KitPvP / TDM / Skywars / Survival Games

For now, there is no work being made on these five servers; at least, not right now. We do plan on taking a look at each of these servers in the order that they are listed. What we know now, is that work will be collective, as in, we will be fully focusing on one server at a time, to ensure that the standards are kept high.

That’s pretty much all I can say for these servers at the current moment: we would much rather focus on the work we have in front of us, instead of planning for things that will happen further ahead in the future. If you have any questions, or suggestions, once again, please leave a comment for us to get back to.

Thank you!
- Imperial Head Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

Wongus

Wongus
Wongus
Discord
Wongus#1070
(y)

Rymd

Picasso
Discord
Rymd#9062
Very nice 👌👌👌👌😄

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
I almost fell out of my chair when i saw the prison updates. You guys finally take our word for it.

A few somewhat of suggestions:

Make pvp arena very similar to 2.0

/tshop (Mine obsidian to gain tokens)

Hopefully no custom enchants (Please!!)

Gangs - 20 members max or something, not leveling up stuff

Make pvp something people actually want to go in like 1.0 and 2.0

Anyway besides prison I really enjoyed gta, infact, I donated lots for it not that it matters much to me, I was glad to donate to my favorite server, I mean I've been here for like a long time idk 5-6 years. After everything is running smoothly, would it be possible to add gta? I'm sure people would enjoy playing it like I did.

Lastly, I'm wondering if I could possibly get "Hustler" tag (Gta Tag) I just like having it because it makes me feel cool, like and OG. Thanks if it is possible!

Thank you all for reading/possibly considering these suggestions and things I wanted to talk about. Hope you all have a good day!

Fongus

Osmium
Picasso
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Fongus
Fongus
very nice

OP
OP
Salamananders

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeel #0223
I almost fell out of my chair when i saw the prison updates. You guys finally take our word for it.

A few somewhat of suggestions:

Make pvp arena very similar to 2.0

/tshop (Mine obsidian to gain tokens)

Hopefully no custom enchants (Please!!)

Gangs - 20 members max or something, not leveling up stuff

Make pvp something people actually want to go in like 1.0 and 2.0

Anyway besides prison I really enjoyed gta, infact, I donated lots for it not that it matters much to me, I was glad to donate to my favorite server, I mean I've been here for like a long time idk 5-6 years. After everything is running smoothly, would it be possible to add gta? I'm sure people would enjoy playing it like I did.

Lastly, I'm wondering if I could possibly get "Hustler" tag (Gta Tag) I just like having it because it makes me feel cool, like and OG. Thanks if it is possible!
As for your suggestions, sure. I think you've got the gist of what we're aiming for.

GTA could potentially see a return after we're finished with all these revamps; we just have to see how we go, and how we're doing. We haven't got any GTA tags simply because it's not a running server at the moment, but I'll ask Ben (as he's the one who set it up).

Wizzle

Platinum
Picasso
Outlaw
VIP Swag
WizzleBear
WizzleBear
Discord
Wizzle#9577
Neato

Sidewinder

VIP Swag
xsidewinderx
xsidewinderx
Discord
Sidewinder
No negativity intended but +1.

Would love to see Imperial back on its feet.
I actually meant that in a good way. I can see how it would be taken the wrong way coming from me.

Vanxos

Beast
Champion
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Silver
No TDM?

OP
OP
Salamananders

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeel #0223

Papa

Ya boi finna get unbanned?

xEclipse_

Mobster
VIP Gold
VIP+
Silver
xEclipse_
xEclipse_
Discord
Isaac#2769
i really hope this works out!

KellyTV

Osmium
Randy
VIP
KellyTV
KellyTV
Discord
KellyTV#0001
I'm looking forward to the new revamp. I love this network and it's amazing to see you guys continue to work on it! ^.^