• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Imperial Networks Players

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Osmium
Outlaw
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
ThatGuyOblivion
ThatGuyOblivion
Discord
Oblivion#8268
Hello, a few of you here on Imperial may know me or may not know me. But as a small way for everyone else to get to know each other, I thought I'd bring back an old idea from a couple years ago. Everyone posted a current picture of themselves and a video was made of everyone. I thought since the last one was done quite awhile ago, we could do an "updated" version of this.

In order for this to work I am asking you to follow a quick and easy template. Below is a format that you can copy and paste into your own reply.
By replying to this thread, you agree for your image/face to be used for a YouTube video which will be released when enough people have replied.

IGN:
Image:

OP
OP
Oblivion

Oblivion

Osmium
Outlaw
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
ThatGuyOblivion
ThatGuyOblivion
Discord
Oblivion#8268
I'll start it off
IGN: ThatGuyOblivion
Image:

Attachments

Tobo

Helper
123tobo
123tobo
Helper
Discord
Tony#4113
I would do it but i'm ugly

Fishy

FlyingFishy
FlyingFishy
Mod
there was one made months ago but i like the idea, good luck!

You celebrate a holiday in a country where thousands, NAY, billions of Gamers are repressed daily?! This needs to stop! Gamers rise up! C1F72EB2-474D-4D46-BC76-67C6EEA09559.jpeg

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
You celebrate a holiday in a country where thousands, NAY, billions of Gamers are repressed daily?! This needs to stop! Gamers rise up!
Please don't post on old threads.
/lock

Status
Not open for further replies.