Other Im wanting to make the server live again.

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
i dont even know why i am replying to this, this, disgrace to english response. 1. go back to elementary and learn your english.

2. if this server comes back (somehow) i will eat my own dick off, i hate to say it i really do, this server has had its times. ive been here for like 7 yrs idk i used to play on my brothers acc way back when, thats besides the point. I've seen this server rise and fall, if they do come out with another restart for 8th time in the past 2 years, its just gonna fall down back to 0 players again, it always does. the 300 player base lasts 2 weeks maybe a month then slowly falls. example: you shoot an arrow straight up it always comes back down, no matter what it'll die you cant do anything. also mentioning the fact minecraft has lost so many players. its highly doubtful this server will ever rise again for more than a few months. like i said i hate to say that, i loved this server, it was my first ever minecraft experience/server i played on, i truly would give everything to go back to 2008, where beyblades yu gi oh and all was to come and of course the upcoming minecraft era in a year. in my opinion child hood was the best of my life (so far). I know you guys want it back, I do too, but it's best to leave a memory as a memory. Working and working to become great and it just turns out ruining it even more, is the worst feeling.
god fuck off with your negative vibes man, yes, the server is dead right now. does it make your dick a little harder trampling on that fact and oogling over how long you’ve been on the server?

grow the fuck up man. your comment about kultrex’s english was unnecessary and just a low blow.

I think that the trick to bring Imperial back again is by building up the community. With all the resets, people just come and go. The only people who stay are people like me, who’ve been playing Imperial for as long as it’s been a server. This community, our community, has not changed much. I remember when I first played Imperial, about 6ish years ago, I knew some of the staff. Some of those same staff are still staff to this day xD. This is just what I can remember, probably missed a couple, but both Star and AllSup have been staff ever since I’ve remember. I love this server with all my heart and wish to see it grow and flourish once again. Ultimately, it lies on Ben and Joel to bring the server back. If they can do it, then we must appreciate it a lot. However if they cannot, we must also appreciate the work they’ve put into the server along with all the other people who have dedicated their time to the server, Sal especially <3. What I’ve said here expresses my opinion on the matter. As a community, at this point in time, we just need to give as much support as we can to both Ben, Joel, and everyone else on the staff team to let them bring Imperial to a thriving server once again.

Thank you,
Indigo
this kind of shit, yuh. minus the comment about me, not only is indigo being somewhat realistic, he’s still trying to breathe some positive vibes into this thread.

i wouldn’t exactly agree with the community point tho, at least, i don’t think that’s something that should be done at the moment. you can’t really retain players if you haven’t got players — just some food for thought.

Both of you, please stop. Neither of you have perfect English.

On this matter, I believe a reset and some advertisement will really help this server grow again. A reset will give us a fresh start and the advertisements will get us the playerbase. Some of these new players may stay and some will,unfortunately, leave. However, after some long term advertising enough will have stayed and we can build a community from there
you’ve seen others preach about it, and you’re wanting to repeat it to seem positive. updating and advertising is literally the most basic fundamental when it comes to running a minecraft server, and a product.

basically what i’m tryna say is, no shit sherlock. (in a nice way of course lol)

also, all of us are literally just players bickering at each other, so trying to reach like a staff is just kinda embarrassing.

i feel like i’ve overstayed by goodbye, so feel free to delete this comment or lock this thread @staff

Sal, what I meant was when or if we get the server back up again, we’d want to draw those players into the community so they wouldn’t just leave like what usually happens. Sorry if I was unclear!

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
@Sala "i feel like i’ve overstayed by goodbye"
Overstayed nothing, my brother from another mother:crown:

#LockThisThread

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001
Ohh Sprite...I mean, Fanta.I have seen so many servers come and go, but you know what? ImperialMC still stands tall.
We all know we need a restart, on Skyblock at least.
Im sure Fosters drinking, Crocko meat eating, meth snorting, Hugh Jackman wanna be wolverine, Blue Mickey Mouse(Ben) is doing hes best(no offense:censored:)
I see my second FAV Kiwi(Mark Hunt is the king of Kiwis) Sala;) on forums again, i hope he uses hes magic wand and turns Joel into a....Wait wait, wth was i trying to say?? Oh yeah, shut up 7up...I mean Fanta.
I find it very childish that you would negatively react to my all my messages because I disliked one of your posts....

I find it very childish that you would negatively react to my all my messages because I disliked one of your posts....
Actually Paul just stop, there were just like 4 messages saying to stop bickering about this.

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
they've already done all of that? legit, like, 5, times, in, the past 2 years. get over it it is not coming back

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
sal i hope we still love eachother

im just stating facts, from what ive seen, we've done the same thing over and over again, like i dont want to think negatively but its just life, things dont last forever. I admit the english thing was a little uncalled for but thats how i am, and yep, minecraft toxic community made me that way lmao. what am i doing with my life

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
dunno fantshots, what was ur ign
namemc works, but first ign was Car_Soup_Dot_Com

Edit:
d73f57-fd5b-4c95-a152-b333945b8d9e

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
i know it was far up there but, salad did a shit ton of work for the server, and you left him out, just know that.

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
i know it was far up there but, salad did a shit ton of work for the server, and you left him out, just know that.
is all you guys can do is dislike, not even comment? I swear you guys are like 5

AStar_

Administrator
Admin
Alright I tried to let this thread go for as long as possible, but thread has gotten of track from it's original intention.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.