Other Im wanting to make the server live again.

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Sav, dude/transgender USB port five/oooooooooooo I have missed you, not as much as Sala though:geek: The server is dead, Normy and some girl/transgender bubblebut(kingslayer) have started their own.Jknetz is a "man" now, he dont play cube games anymore, hes fighting over corners with gribs and grabs.
so what's the move? lol idk wtf to do on Minecraft now sadface

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
so what's the move? lol idk wtf to do on Minecraft now sadface
You can always join my bjatch(Cullan) to be honest Pyrus, Ryan and other Imperial players play there(traitors...Wait, i got my tent up there also) But i know there is a player named Y..Sav.....I thought it was you? No wonder he ignored me, after i called her sweetheart:whistle: I would like to take this moment in time and just say: Pyrus is a hairless Asian Ladyboy.

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
Who read this thread (Total: 16)
Realy? I wanna fight you now, butt naked, oiled on the streets of Florida, behind Disneys ped0 park.Wut? Chicken? Bok bok bok:giggle:

You can always join my bjatch(Cullan) to be honest Pyrus, Ryan and other Imperial players play there(traitors...Wait, i got my tent up there also) But i know there is a player named Y..Sav.....I thought it was you? No wonder he ignored me, after i called her sweetheart:whistle: I would like to take this moment in time and just say: Pyrus is a hairless Asian Ladyboy.
if any of y’all still on dis shit i used to play dis server wen i was allat younger. sad to see dis shit dead as hell 😢. it’s watever i guess imma mis it doe it was fun back inna day. if any of y’all got any servers of y’all owns then lemme get tha ip it’s been bricks since i’ve even played minecraft.

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
I know i express my self in a funny/retarded way, but i kind of like to troll, no offense i just cant be mad about a cube game.The thing i hate about what happened with this server is the fact i spent so much time on this server, idc about the money, money comes and goes, even though i am not rich, nvm.I would like to state that Jknetz did say more then once that this server is a hobby for him, maybe he found a new hobby? Drugs? Ladyboy h00kers? Who knows, but maybe something tragic happened irl?(I hope not) Anyway i have given up on the broken hope the server comes back.It was nice to meet all of you, friends and foes, see ya all around somewhere else, bye.

clazi

Platinum
Iris
VIP Prime
I got a better Idea get a actual good dev and people who actually who actually know how to run a server instead oF COUGH COUGH what we "had"