Other Im wanting to make the server live again.

Welcome to Imperial Networks

Andy____

Andy____
Andy____
Which server or service is this suggestion for?
Hub
So my suggestion is that we make a huge restart and make everything work as it should then you should make ads on YouTube and server lists, I think that will fire up the server as it used to be, keep in mind what people want and listen to suggestions which u do I've seen, But be happy and announce in chat and make vote lists ingame, so you dont need an forums acc.
Think about it.

I want the server to live, contact people the make youtube maybe pay some sponsor and restart is the important thing. GOOD LUCK!

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
what an original idea

changes r coming

Andy, I had the same idea, about restarting the whole network completely.
Sal is right, you have quite an original idea there.

Discord
DaRandomNugget#5883
The ip is still 'imc.gg' right? for some reason i cant connect but i want to see how the server has changed

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
The ip is still 'imc.gg' right? for some reason i cant connect but i want to see how the server has changed
Well, as far as i know so far....I have no idea what i just wrote, but but bigger but.Some players supposedly bought Swagcraft server files? They are now working on remaking and bringing back the old Swagcraft.But here is where it gets confusing even for me, why is Imperialmc homepage still active and not renamed back to Swagcraft? I mmm remember uncle Joel told once, that the all MC thing is a hobby...Maybe Imperial is not done yet? Im realy confused and i also seem to have spilled my coffe...Son of a gun, piece of pie.

Sidewinder

Admin
xsidewinderx
xsidewinderx
Admin
Discord
Sidewinder
Well, as far as i know so far....I have no idea what i just wrote, but but bigger but.Some players supposedly bought Swagcraft server files? They are now working on remaking and bringing back the old Swagcraft.But here is where it gets confusing even for me, why is Imperialmc homepage still active and not renamed back to Swagcraft? I mmm remember uncle Joel told once, that the all MC thing is a hobby...Maybe Imperial is not done yet? Im realy confused and i also seem to have spilled my coffe...Son of a gun, piece of pie.
Yes imc.gg is the ip this servers is using, had some issues with the device getting paid, so the server is not up at this time. Its being worked on.Also the "remake" of swagcraft is not affiliated with us at all.

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
Yes imc.gg is the ip this servers is using, had some issues with the device getting paid, so the server is not up at this time. Its being worked on.Also the "remake" of swagcraft is not affiliated with us at all.
Your a admin now? Cheezus save us all, jk:censored:

Pyrus

CallmePyrus
CallmePyrus
So my suggestion is that we make a huge restart and make everything work as it should then you should make ads on YouTube and server lists, I think that will fire up the server as it used to be, keep in mind what people want and listen to suggestions which u do I've seen, But be happy and announce in chat and make vote lists ingame, so you dont need an forums acc.
Think about it.

I want the server to live, contact people the make youtube maybe pay some sponsor and restart is the important thing. GOOD LUCK!
Not trying to burst your bubble, but:

"Contact people that make youtube"
Easier said than done, YouTubers aren't gonna play on a server if it doesn't already have a player base of sorts, if it was as easy as Contact - Pay - Advertised, it would most definitely have been done already.

"Pay some sponsor"
Not sure what you mean, you don't pay sponsors - They pay you.

"Restart is the important thing"
Now, while there may be MANY different people selling both packs, development and what-so-ever you may be offered on various minecraft market websites. It's still not as simple as "just restart" or "just get someone to fix the server".

The time needed to be invested in order to revive a server that has once been 'so great', is next to unlimited.

Great suggestion over-all, it's just been suggested numerous times in the past 3-4 years, and it still hasn't been (nor will be) as easy as the many suggestions may lean towards.

Pyrus

CallmePyrus
CallmePyrus
From an 'investment' perspective, I'd say it's very obvious that it's just a hobby, if you were running a hundred thousand dollar business and it ended up earning nothing but the upkeep cost, and you still decide to continue running the business, it's a hobby.

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
From an 'investment' perspective, I'd say it's very obvious that it's just a hobby, if you were running a hundred thousand dollar business and it ended up earning nothing but the upkeep cost, and you still decide to continue running the business, it's a hobby.
Did i question Mister Honcho Ponchos hobby in my previous comment? Did i claim somewhere in my previous comment, that i think it is a business/make fast money MC server? I have been around the MC scene since the first MC servers, i sometimes make sarcastic jokes....Nvm, no need to argue, i luv juu:giggle:

Pyrus

CallmePyrus
CallmePyrus
Did i question Mister Honcho Ponchos hobby in my previous comment? Did i claim somewhere in my previous comment, that i think it is a business/make fast money MC server? I have been around the MC scene since the first MC servers, i sometimes make sarcastic jokes....Nvm, no need to argue, i luv juu:giggle:
You mentioned that you remember him telling you it was a hobby - I supported your 'memory'.

"I have been around the MC scene since the first MC servers"

I really hope that was one of your sarcastic jokes.

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
You mentioned that you remember him telling you it was a hobby - I supported your 'memory'.

"I have been around the MC scene since the first MC servers"

I really hope that was one of your sarcastic jokes.
I started since 2011 or was it 2011, ohh my brain and i was one of the head-admins/builders on
Legendary Island
Is that weird?:whistle: Im so confused now, ill go bite my pillow and cry out loud like Tarzan in jungle.Ill shut up now, i still luv juu:giggle:

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
I started since 2011 or was it 2011, ohh my brain and i was one of the head-admins/builders on
Legendary Island
Is that weird?:whistle: Im so confused now, ill go bite my pillow and cry out loud like Tarzan in jungle.Ill shut up now, i still luv juu:giggle:
2012* I cant edit, dang it.Ill be quiet now, i swear.

AbandonedByDad

AbandonedbyDad
AbandonedbyDad
Don't know if bringing up an older thread is bannable but maybe Imperial could start with firing their staff as they're all oppressive as fuck. One little mistake is a perma ban/mute. The amount of corruption the server moderators have is crazy. A whole server rework isn't that hard. I'm assuming that the server plugins are just downloaded online and it's a simple change the config and it's done. You already got all the maps and plugins just need a new set of staff and some changed config files

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
QUOTE: The amount of corruption the server moderators have is crazy.

Yeah it was funny when Ryan and Smol....Nvm, it ws funny and annoying though.
The restart and all the rest we all wanted...Im not sure whats going on.
Ben took the lead and.... nothing happened.Now some ex-staff are re-making Swagcraft? Norman aka mr.ANAL(yeah i remember your troll name from 2015) and someone called Kinglsayer(I wonder if its someones ALT? I just cant belive some random dude...) are making their own Plebs....Server?? Im confused as ##### I hoped that Sala and Ben would bring the server back with new Grand Skyblock that Sala worked on(Me and others were waiting for that) but i guess my brother from another mother Jknetz has given up on all of us(yes i know this server is just a hobby for him) Idk, the time i spent here and....Vakk mehh, i hate to say this, so i wont say it.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
QUOTE: The amount of corruption the server moderators have is crazy.

Yeah it was funny when Ryan and Smol....Nvm, it ws funny and annoying though.
The restart and all the rest we all wanted...Im not sure whats going on.
Ben took the lead and.... nothing happened.Now some ex-staff are re-making Swagcraft? Norman aka mr.ANAL(yeah i remember your troll name from 2015) and someone called Kinglsayer(I wonder if its someones ALT? I just cant belive some random dude...) are making their own Plebs....Server?? Im confused as ##### I hoped that Sala and Ben would bring the server back with new Grand Skyblock that Sala worked on(Me and others were waiting for that) but i guess my brother from another mother Jknetz has given up on all of us(yes i know this server is just a hobby for him) Idk, the time i spent here and....Vakk mehh, i hate to say this, so i wont say it.
ngl it takes a little more brain power to read your posts but i kinda enjoy them lmao

anyway, sbg wasn't released because of low ass traffic, as stated in my thread somewhere, but looking back at it, i should've taken advantage of that delay and just went all out on it. i didn't know that i would need to resign so suddenly. in retrospect, had i not jumped the gun and at least finished skyblock alpha / grand, prison and released an update for creative or some shit like that, maybe things would've been different

but as far as im concerned, your new co-owner seems to be busy on another server. i knew swag was gonna die, but if i knew it would've died out of sheer neglect, i wouldn't have bothered with anything at all

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
Quote: ngl it takes a little more brain power to read your posts but i kinda enjoy them lmao

Yeah i should stop trolling, but i cant be serious:)

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
do you know any reason I can't join the server?
Sav, dude/transgender USB port five/oooooooooooo I have missed you, not as much as Sala though:geek: The server is dead, Normy and some girl/transgender bubblebut(kingslayer) have started their own.Jknetz is a "man" now, he dont play cube games anymore, hes fighting over corners with gribs and grabs.