Other Im wanting to make the server live again.

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy____

Andy____
Andy____
Which server or service is this suggestion for?
Hub
So my suggestion is that we make a huge restart and make everything work as it should then you should make ads on YouTube and server lists, I think that will fire up the server as it used to be, keep in mind what people want and listen to suggestions which u do I've seen, But be happy and announce in chat and make vote lists ingame, so you dont need an forums acc.
Think about it.

I want the server to live, contact people the make youtube maybe pay some sponsor and restart is the important thing. GOOD LUCK!

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
what an original idea

changes r coming

Andy, I had the same idea, about restarting the whole network completely.
Sal is right, you have quite an original idea there.

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
they already did this lol, it worked for like a week then it died from the 400 players to 0 again

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001
From what I've been told we're currently in development. Perhaps once this development has been finished the staff team may decide to invest in some advertising. I too would love to see this server become alive again, the way it was less than a year ago.

Randy mate, I get you're trying to become staff, but don't act like your staff saying "we." You act like you worked on developing and shizz

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001
Randy mate, I get you're trying to become staff, but don't act like your staff saying "we." You act like you worked on developing and shizz
Excuse me, I'm referring to we as a community. Please refrain from making insulting comments....

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
god just take the fact that the server is dead and is probably never coming back. those days are over sadly

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
god just take the fact that the server is dead and is probably never coming back. those days are over sadly

Ohh Sprite...I mean, Fanta.I have seen so many servers come and go, but you know what? ImperialMC still stands tall.
We all know we need a restart, on Skyblock at least.
Im sure Fosters drinking, Crocko meat eating, meth snorting, Hugh Jackman wanna be wolverine, Blue Mickey Mouse(Ben) is doing hes best(no offense:censored:)
I see my second FAV Kiwi(Mark Hunt is the king of Kiwis) Sala;) on forums again, i hope he uses hes magic wand and turns Joel into a....Wait wait, wth was i trying to say?? Oh yeah, shut up 7up...I mean Fanta.

Ohh Sprite...I mean, Fanta.I have seen so many servers come and go, but you know what? ImperialMC still stands tall.
Im sure Fosters drinking, Crocko meat eating, meth snorting, Hugh Jackman wanna be wolverine, Blue Mickey Mouse(Ben) is doing hes best(no offense:censored:)
I see my second FAV Kiwi(Mark Hunt is the king of Kiwis) Sala;) on forums again, i hope he uses hes magic wand and turns Joel into a....Wait wait, wth was i trying to say?? Oh yeah, shut up 7up...I mean Fanta.
kult weird as ever lol

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
i dont even know why i am replying to this, this, disgrace to english response. 1. go back to elementary and learn your english.

2. if this server comes back (somehow) i will eat my own dick off, i hate to say it i really do, this server has had its times. ive been here for like 7 yrs idk i used to play on my brothers acc way back when, thats besides the point. I've seen this server rise and fall, if they do come out with another restart for 8th time in the past 2 years, its just gonna fall down back to 0 players again, it always does. the 300 player base lasts 2 weeks maybe a month then slowly falls. example: you shoot an arrow straight up it always comes back down, no matter what it'll die you cant do anything. also mentioning the fact minecraft has lost so many players. its highly doubtful this server will ever rise again for more than a few months. like i said i hate to say that, i loved this server, it was my first ever minecraft experience/server i played on, i truly would give everything to go back to 2008, where beyblades yu gi oh and all was to come and of course the upcoming minecraft era in a year. in my opinion child hood was the best of my life (so far). I know you guys want it back, I do too, but it's best to leave a memory as a memory. Working and working to become great and it just turns out ruining it even more, is the worst feeling.

I think that the trick to bring Imperial back again is by building up the community. With all the resets, people just come and go. The only people who stay are people like me, who’ve been playing Imperial for as long as it’s been a server. This community, our community, has not changed much. I remember when I first played Imperial, about 6ish years ago, I knew some of the staff. Some of those same staff are still staff to this day xD. This is just what I can remember, probably missed a couple, but both Star and AllSup have been staff ever since I’ve remember. I love this server with all my heart and wish to see it grow and flourish once again. Ultimately, it lies on Ben and Joel to bring the server back. If they can do it, then we must appreciate it a lot. However if they cannot, we must also appreciate the work they’ve put into the server along with all the other people who have dedicated their time to the server, Sal especially <3. What I’ve said here expresses my opinion on the matter. As a community, at this point in time, we just need to give as much support as we can to both Ben, Joel, and everyone else on the staff team to let them bring Imperial to a thriving server once again.

Thank you,
Indigo

kultrex

Osmium
Azalea
Champion
VIP+
kultrex
kultrex
Discord
kultrex#4027
i dont even know why i am replying to this, this, disgrace to english response. 1. go back to elementary and learn your english.

2. if this server comes back (somehow) i will eat my own dick off, i hate to say it i really do, this server has had its times. ive been here for like 7 yrs idk i used to play on my brothers acc way back when, thats besides the point. I've seen this server rise and fall, if they do come out with another restart for 8th time in the past 2 years, its just gonna fall down back to 0 players again, it always does. the 300 player base lasts 2 weeks maybe a month then slowly falls. example: you shoot an arrow straight up it always comes back down, no matter what it'll die you cant do anything. also mentioning the fact minecraft has lost so many players. its highly doubtful this server will ever rise again for more than a few months. like i said i hate to say that, i loved this server, it was my first ever minecraft experience/server i played on, i truly would give everything to go back to 2008, where beyblades yu gi oh and all was to come and of course the upcoming minecraft era in a year. in my opinion child hood was the best of my life (so far). I know you guys want it back, I do too, but it's best to leave a memory as a memory. Working and working to become great and it just turns out ruining it even more, is the worst feeling.
Quote: 1. go back to elementary and learn your english.

English is not my native language, but i do speak more then 5 other languages:geek: Would you like me to reply to your dumbness in German? Russian? Finnish? Estonian? Swedish?

Quote: 2. if this server comes back (somehow) i will eat my own di#k off

Gay cannibal?

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001
Quote: 1. go back to elementary and learn your english.

English is not my native language, but i do speak more then 5 other languages:geek: Would you like me to reply to your dumbness in German? Russian? Finnish? Estonian? Swedish?

Quote: 2. if this server comes back (somehow) i will eat my own di#k off

Gay cannibal?
i dont even know why i am replying to this, this, disgrace to english response. 1. go back to elementary a.
Both of you, please stop. Neither of you have perfect English.

On this matter, I believe a reset and some advertisement will really help this server grow again. A reset will give us a fresh start and the advertisements will get us the playerbase. Some of these new players may stay and some will,unfortunately, leave. However, after some long term advertising enough will have stayed and we can build a community from there

Status
Not open for further replies.