• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

I'm quiting

Welcome to Imperial Networks

SwappedCookie

SwappedCookie
SwappedCookie
I'm no longer playing Imperial because I lost my dog in the game. I wish you could use the /back command I got into a fight w/ the owner and they kicked me out I tp to my house not realising that my dogs were sitting. I'm no longer playing because they meant everything to me

I’m sorry this happened to you man, that’s the worst. If you would like I can let you tame some more dogs at my wolf spawner and give you some materials to make a new island. The owner of your previous island needs a strong talking to.

OP
OP
SwappedCookie

SwappedCookie

SwappedCookie
SwappedCookie
I am going to see what happened so I'm going to rejoin Imperial and may not quit after all mainly because the owner apologized and I am going to see if they actually mean it

Soldier_Field

Soldier_Field
Soldier_Field
Can we inform the FBI that they can put down this minecraft dogs case? The Army is on standby as well.

OP
OP
SwappedCookie

SwappedCookie

SwappedCookie
SwappedCookie
Glad to hear your staying cookie!
I don't think I'd be able too honestly I love the server too much! But the person apologised and admitted it all so I'm going to stay and see

Discord
Revin#5178
Please tell me this is a joke:rolleyes:

Discord
DaRandomNugget#5883
all i have to say is why, its a virtual dog in a virtual game, just cuz you lost something that you can get 10x over doesnt mean you need to quit, and i feel like the only reason you made this thread is so you can get attention. but thats just me.:cautious:

You know heres how the WHOLE story payed out

Start

Me and Cookie were talking and we sort of got into a fight and i kicked her out of the town as a joke
Then i invited her back in and she joined and she suddenly lost her dogs bc they weren't teleporting to her (Well except one)
Then she got mad at me then i got mad at her but after litterally one day we made up.

all i have to say is why, its a virtual dog in a virtual game, just cuz you lost something that you can get 10x over doesnt mean you need to quit, and i feel like the only reason you made this thread is so you can get attention. but thats just me.:cautious:
She was actually really mad okay? its not her fault she lost them

Discord
DaRandomNugget#5883
You know heres how the WHOLE story payed out

Start

Me and Cookie were talking and we sort of got into a fight and i kicked her out of the town as a joke
Then i invited her back in and she joined and she suddenly lost her dogs bc they weren't teleporting to her (Well except one)
Then she got mad at me then i got mad at her but after litterally one day we made up.
Oh no my virtual dog didnt teleport!!! im gonna quit this server because i *lost* him, give me a break, she only posted this for attention, its just lines of code mixed in with other lines of code, because i doubt she was wanting staff to do anything about that (which i dont think they would considering its a small deal) because she didnt ask them too do anything. and plus as you saw that she got on and (i havent checked yet so if im wrong, sue me) that she is STILL playing, so this entire thread was a waste, it did nothing but get attention.:rolleyes: (EDIT) and yes it IS her fault she lost them, she is the one who sat them down in the first place and SHE is the one who didnt bring them back up.