Hello!

Welcome to Imperial Networks
Hi, I'm new to Imperial Networks!
I'm Mark and hopefully you will see more of me online and on the forums!
If you have any questions just ask and I'll respond ASAP.
For now I have one question; could I have a link to our MC store?

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001
Welcome, Mark! I hope you enjoy your stay!
A link to the site can be found here

OP
OP
Mark6758
Welcome, Mark! I hope you enjoy your stay!
A link to the site can be found here
Oh thanks, just noticed up at the top the store section, my bad. Do you have any favorite server? I'm new so my knowledge isn't the best :cry:

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001
Oh thanks, just noticed up at the top the store section, my bad. Do you have any favorite server? I'm new so my knowledge isn't the best :cry:
It's fine we all make mistakes
It all depends on what you like. If you're into PvP then you should try out KitPvP or TDM (TDM is temporarily down for maintenance). We're in development as of now and our playerbase is relatively small and there is sometimes very few people to PvP with. So I advise you to play either Creative, Prison, Towny, Factions and Parkour. All of those you can play by yourself.

Hopefully thats answered all your questions. If you have anymore DM me on discord; Paul.#0001 or a DM on the forums!

Cheeze

Cheezeburgerfan
Cheezeburgerfan
(TDM is temporarily down for maintenance)
Is it though?

I'd recommend playing Skyblock, Creative, or Parkour. Prison and Towney are dead right now, and parkour is pretty fun.

Paul3448

Randy
VIP Donator
VIP Prime
Paul3448
Paul3448
Discord
Paul.#0001

Cheeze

Cheezeburgerfan
Cheezeburgerfan
Yes, TDM and a few other servers are offline. Feel free to check yourself.
What i meant is that i doubt they are actually undergoing maintenance. They have been offline for 5 or 6 months now, and i really don't think maintenance takes that long.

Salamananders

kiwi boy
Osmium
Picasso
Outlaw
Champion
VIP Swag
VIP Prime
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
What i meant is that i doubt they are actually undergoing maintenance. They have been offline for 5 or 6 months now, and i really don't think maintenance takes that long.
that’s just the default message that comes up when a server is down. it’s down and won’t come back up until later.

‘later’ is an unspecified date, so don’t expect an exact date of when it’ll come out until an update post shows up here on the forums.