General Updates?

Welcome to Imperial Networks

diamond_poison

Platinum
VIP Bedrock
VIP+
It has been a very long time since I last checked on this server. I noticed the last major update was before the holiday season, so now I am curious to know if there are any updates of the sort to be coming out relatively soon, if at all?

Hope everyone is doing well since, like I said, it has been a very long time since I have connected with this community and only wish the best of it going forward in the future.

FantaShots

Mobster
VIP Stone
VIP+
Discord
iEletric#4897
idk i just got back into hcf with my good friend, so ill be sticking around minecraft for a while im sure, i hope i can make more memories with this server, although i have like 7 years worth it would still be nice to log on and have a good time like i used to

It has been a very long time since I last checked on this server. I noticed the last major update was before the holiday season, so now I am curious to know if there are any updates of the sort to be coming out relatively soon, if at all?

Hope everyone is doing well since, like I said, it has been a very long time since I have connected with this community and only wish the best of it going forward in the future.
If you want to play together sometime message me. I need someone to play with :).