Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxuii

Foxuii
Foxuii
  • Minecraft username: Foxuii
  • Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
  • Discord username: Foxuii#2407
  • I would just like to say, these are a bit older photos of my builds. I have since improved, and my World Edit skills are amazing. I want to be in-charge of the World Edit part of building on any project.

OP
OP
Foxuii

Foxuii

Foxuii
Foxuii
I'm so sorry, I forgot the other stuff.
3. How often are you available to work on Imperial projects? How much time can you dedicate per week?
I am currently on summer break, which means I have a ton of time. I can work on any project, as long as I'm messaged about it on discord or something. I can put about 10-15 hours a week.
4. Are you able to work as part of a team?
I work well with other people. I do like to do some of my builds alone, but if I am required to be with another person, I am totally chill with that, and I can work as part of a team!

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
Hey, thanks for applying for our build team, but unfortunately, we're not accepting any applications for the team at the current moment.

Right now, we do not have an exact use for the team. We recently trialed it out, however, we found it to be more of a liability than an asset, which came down to the way we managed it. There is no TBA on when applications will re-open.

Thank you for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.