• Hello Guest! Take 65% off everything including ranks, keys and perks during our Revival Sale! Visit Store

Open Dissapearing Island in Skyblock

Welcome to Imperial Networks

2b2tTourismBoard

2b2tTourismBoard
2b2tTourismBoard
Hi Guys
So I visited another persons island in Skyblock to trade, and when I use the /is command I returned to their island. I used /is leave, and I returned to spawn. I now have the option to create a new island, and /is says that I must create an island before I teleport to it. In other words, all my work is gone.

Seal

Im_Seal
Im_Seal
Discord
Seal#5194
Did you join the other players island to make the trade or did you use "/is warp [Name]" or "/tpa [Name]"?

OP
OP
2b2tTourismBoard

2b2tTourismBoard

2b2tTourismBoard
2b2tTourismBoard
Is Warp didn't work, and I forgot that /tpa exists. So yes, I joined the island. I realise what happened, I was rather after a Staff Member to assist in returning

Salamananders

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Salamananders
Salamananders
Co Owner
Discord
Shameeeeel #0223
So here’s what I’m reading:

You teleported to another persons island via whatever command you used, and that’s fine. From there, you used /is, which returned you to “their” island? I can only assume that you were teleported to the spawn point of the same island. That itself is rather fishy, as typically it would bring up the island menu, or teleport you back to your own island, I forgot lol

From there, you used /is leave to get out of there. First of all, you would’ve been prompted to re-type the command, as /is leave means that you’re gonna have to completely disband the island. That’s cool.

Now as you’ve expanded, you mentioned that you joined another island, in specific, the person you wanted to trade with. Again, because you’re leaving the island, you would’ve been prompted to type the command out again.

So as you said, yeah, all your work is gone. Trades should always be done in a safe area at spawn or in islands only if the leader has the visitor item pickup flag enabled.

Unless you come out with some new piece of information or if you have someone else on your island and ask me to switch leaders nicely, I have to say that I can’t retrive your items or revive your island.

Along with that, I have a feeling I better mention this to save someone’s trigger-happy reply. No, I can’t simply ‘roll-back’ the island. I can do that with existing islands as that is controlled by something else, but I can’t do it with islands as a whole. If I do that, everyone gets effected.

Anyway, if you see me online, just say that you were the dude that lost your island and add ‘wooden flagpoles’ or something whack and I’ll give you something.