Imperial Networks 1.8 Minecraft Server
PVP.SC Players Online: #
Imperial Networks
Account
Online users (9)
Shoutbox
there is so much flooding in this shoutbox that uhmm
Check out my factions post on general discussion
stop flooding shoutbox it's annoying thx
factions is almost done
open faction jesus
ilysm
I might play facs! if i have the time
+1 piggy. GIVE ME MY F*CKEN FACS YOOOOOOO
we want facs
time for my daily we want facs
You do not have access to shout
Forum
Page
of 7

Faction Wars - Contest

68 replies
_DjMiner_ VIP
3284 posts
+372 Likes
+33 Cookies
Staff handle this?
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
SgtKitteh ◕Δ◕ SR MODARCHITECT
6815 posts
+1097 Likes
+263 Cookies
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.
5Vq7tuT.jpg
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
+3 Cookies
Leo wrote:
nice2835 wrote:
The sky highway? a skybase thats large was destroyed?

Remember the blaze spawner that I let you sethome beside?

Oh yeah that, That was totally all someone else. Plus, wouldn't it be a bit hard to navigate around?
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
+3 Cookies
Leo wrote:
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.

Nah, he's got call center work to do
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
_DjMiner_ VIP
3284 posts
+372 Likes
+33 Cookies
nice2835 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.

Nah, he's got call center work to do
Call center? I only do language lessons lol.
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
+3 Cookies
Gummy wrote:
nice2835 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.

Nah, he's got call center work to do
Call center? I only do language lessons lol.
I'll take a guess that your accent isn't thick at all, describe language lesson, though. Teaching them or taking them?
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
_DjMiner_ VIP
3284 posts
+372 Likes
+33 Cookies
Teaching.
Posted Apr 24, 13 · Last edited Apr 24, 13 by _DjMiner_
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
+3 Cookies
hm, k.
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
887 posts
+329 Likes
+13 Cookies
*fart*
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
Page
of 7
Notices